The rooms look onto our peaceful garden, a must for the avid bird watcher, Whether you are on a vacation, a business trip, or golfing in the Garden Route, your stay will be comfortable as well as memorable.
- Full English breakfast served to your taste (do have room only/self-catering option).
- Each room is fitted with DStv, DVD player in all rooms and about 250 DVDs to choose from.
- Table and chair
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Tea and coffee station, microwave, crockery and cutlery for ready meals /take-away.
- Hair dryer & heater/fan.
- Portable Led lights with USB charger.
- Laundry service.
- Sundeck with undercover braai and a mobile braai/BBQ in the garden.
- Transport available – The Go George bus stops right in front of our gate.
- Excellent security and safe parking.
Studio Room, room 1: Includes a kitchenette, the room can be booked on self-catering or B&B basis. Offering an en-suite bathroom with shower, private entrance, undercover sundeck with table and chairs and a braai. Because of the enclosed courtyard, this room can be booked by guests traveling with small pets (by prior arrangement). Click here for more photos.
The Birds View, room 2: This north facing room looks out onto the garden. It has two three-quarter beds, which can be made into a super king (by 24-hour prior request.) Flat screen television with DSTV, DVD player. Click here for more photos.
Family Den, room 3: This bedroom is north facing and is adjacent to the Garden room and therefore ideal for a family. There are two three-quarter beds. This room sleeps a single guest, double/twin or families- combined with the Garden room. The en-suite bathroom has a shower (no bath). Click here for more photos.
The Garden Suite, room 4: This spacious bedroom overlooking our garden is most suitable for long staying guests who requires a semi-self catering option. The room includes, a dressing area and the en-suite bathroom has a bath and a shower. There is a king sized bed and a three-quarter couch bed in the room, making it an ideal family room. Click here for more photos.
The Family Room, room 5: This bedroom with private entrance has two single beds that can be made up into a king size bed as well as a single bed. It is, therefore, ideal for a family. The en-suite bathroom has a shower and bath. Click here for more photos.